Interested in Buying a Bunny from Us?
Our Reservation Procedure involves three basic steps:
Waiting List: If you can’t find what you want on the “For Sale” page, this is a good place to start.
1. Look over the “New Litters” page to get an idea of what we have coming up. If you see a baby bunny that you like, we can put you on the "Interested List" for it. Your name will be written in green under the description of the bunny you are interested in. Since those higher up on our "Waiting List" (see 2.) get priority of choice on bunnies, it is a good idea to get on that list as well. When we put the litter up on the "For Sale" page, the person on the top of the list will get notified and automatically get a 3-day hold on the rabbit. At that point they will need to make a down payment to reserve the bunny. If anyone else was interested in the bunny, they will be listed as "back ups" and contacted if it becomes available.
2. So we can help you find what you are looking for, we would be happy to add you on our "Waiting List." Email us the basic requirements you have (see list below), and we will do our best to help you find a match in an upcoming litter!
-number of bunnies
-gender (if this is important to you)
-personality (bunnies range from interactive/outgoing to easy-going to shy)
-color (if this is important to you)
-time frame (if you would like to have your request canceled if not fulfilled by a certain date, please let us know)
Since those higher up on the waiting list get “first pick” on our bunnies, let us know what you are looking for right away!
NOTE: no money deposits taken at this point.
Reserving: Once a bunny is on the “For Sale” page, this is the first step to buying it…
Reserving Young Bunnies (before they are old enough to go home):
1. If you are on the top of our "Interested List" for a certain bunny, we will automatically “hold” the bunny for you when we post it “For Sale.” If there is no current hold or back up on a “For Sale” bunny, it is available to reserve. Simply email us the name of the rabbit you are interested in. Once the rabbit is on “hold” for you, you will be notified and given three days to make a down payment. After that time the bunny will be made available to others.
2. A down payment of $15 is required to reserve a bunny. We accept Paypal (via - we can send you an invoice, if needed), or cash. This fee is non-refundable, except if the bunny dies before pick up or in some way doesn't meet our selling standard.
3. Once we have received your payment and/or settled on a pick up time, your reservation will be labeled “pending.” When both the payment and pick up date are settled, your bunny is "reserved." If we don't hear back from you before the bunny’s listed “pick up” date, your reservation may be cancelled and the down payment will be forfeited.
Reserving Older Bunnies:
For rabbits old enough to leave our rabbitry, we can “hold” it for you for up to three days. If you can not pick it up within that time, a down payment will be required (as described above).
Long Term Holds:
If a rabbit needs to be held longer than a week from the “pick up” date, or longer than 3 days for an older rabbit, a holding fee will apply. The current price is $5/week/rabbit and $3 for half weeks.
Purchasing: After down payment and settling your pick up date, it is time to come get your rabbit!
When a rabbit is “reserved,” it is now waiting for pick up and purchase. We will email you our address and phone number. We recommend confirming directions by phone, since the internet-generated directions aren't always accurate. The remaining payment for your rabbit (including any holding fee incurred) will be due at the time of pick up.
You may cancel your reservation at any time, but your down payment will be forfeited. If you realize you cannot follow through with the purchase, please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!